We're a cross-platform community product built for web and mobile, and we're looking for a full-stack Senior Software Engineer (Rails/React) to take our product to the next level.
As a Senior Software Engineer at Circle, you will:
- Build critical features and improvements for our web app as a senior engineer
- Improve the quality of our codebase, identify architectural deficiencies, and create achievable paths to solve/evolve them
- Engage in considerate, but robust, PR reviews with Circle's engineers
- Work closely with Circle's co-founders throughout the feature spec + design process
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience building web apps in a production environment
- Significant experience working with Ruby on Rails and React frameworks. Familiarity with both is a must; but a high degree of proficiency in both is not a requirement. Or, put another way: you should be able to individually build most small to medium features end-to-end across the stack, but you can be much better at backend than at front-end (or vice-versa).
- Experience working with complex user interfaces and API design
- Strong judgement and an attention to detail when it comes to architectural, product, design, and process decisions. Your judgement should inspire a high level of trust within the team.
- A desire to work in an environment which values speed of iteration and individual autonomy