Movatic is looking for a full-time, remote backend developer with experience in building microservices to become a key part of our small, but growing team.
Movatic is a rapidly growing startup that is all about making shared and on-demand mobility easy and accessible. Our platform enables users to rent bikes, scooters, and bike parking. Movatic powers 300+ systems across the world with some of the largest brands like Gotcha Mobility and Frog Scooters on our platform. We believe in a culture of collaboration, hard work, and work-life balance to maximize speed and productivity.
You love to program and are ready to hit the ground running. The prospect of rapidly learn new skills excites you. While you are hungry to make an impact and take ownership of features and products, you are always looking to collaborate and seek out team and user feedback. Working remotely excites you as you are a focused self-starter who enjoys a flexible work schedule. For you, working on something that is challenging and important with other smart, dedicated people is a must.
- 3+ years of experience writing microservices with Python
- Proficiency with creating unit testing in python
- A deep understanding of SQL and experience with Cockroachdb desirable
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, GRCP, OpenAPI Specs highlight desired
- Desire to work remote on a small team