About the Position
Are you located in the State of Florida or Illinois? If yes, apply for this job. Autoagent Data Solutions is looking for a professional and self-motivated Client Relations Manager that will be responsible for leading, coaching and supervising a small group of support team members. This position requires someone with high energy and a sense of leadership, that is excited to help customers and solve problems daily.
- Develop expertise and deep knowledge in our product.
- Use strong critical thinking to correctly identify, investigate, and resolve issues.
- Provide support by responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify trends in issues and identify areas needing improvement.
- Assist with keeping internal and customer-facing support documentation up to date.
- Maintain established metrics and high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to improve the overall customer experience.
- 10+ years experience in customer service with 5+ years on a SAAS platform, with a focus on problem resolution and user satisfaction maximization.
- Have a passion for amazing customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Decent technical and business acumen
- Team player since every individual’s contribution impacts the entire team.
- Resourceful, friendly, and quick-thinking.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs and managing expectations, escalations, and issues.
- Ensure team members in your group meet or exceed team goals.
- Experience in the real estate tax industry is a plus.
- Comfortable working in a fully remote role.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Work from home
- Mobile phone and internet reimbursement