Zinc is hiring a General Product Manager for JoeLister, our super easy eBay/Amazon multi-channel selling tool. This is a very unique role: the GPM will have complete ownership over nearly all aspects of the JoeLister product. You will be leading a team of four: you, two engineers, and a support representative.
You will be expected to:
- Frequently chat and email with customers and prospective customers.
- Act in a sales role to close large prospective customers.
- Set the engineering agenda. Specify and prioritize bugs and feature additions for the engineering team based on direct interactions with customers and feedback from support rep.
- Manage the engineering team and support rep with a daily Zoom sync.
- Launch, measure, and iterate on marketing campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the P&L of JoeLister.
You will report to the core Zinc team, who will also be able to provide additional resources and assistance at your request. This is a fantastic role for an entrepreneurial generalist. If you’ve already held a leadership role at a small or medium-sized SaaS product, this role is a great fit for you. If not, you will learn everything needed to run and grow a profitable SaaS product.