Are you a skilled full-stack .NET developer? Do you want to impact Likvido’s product and become a part of our remote tech family? Then we want to hear from you!!
Who is Likvido?
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 28 employees working from all over the world. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product, that could provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Therefore, we are the first automated Invoice Management system on the market. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders, and debt collection and thus ensuring companies time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology which can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers. We have just raised a seed round from a top fintech investor, and are planning our launch in the UK.
Our situation is this: We have a product that thousands of customers love, we're growing fast and we have a very solid roadmap. We have a great sales organization and we know how to scale getting to market. We're two co-founders that are very aligned, and we have a very strong vision for where we are heading.
Our main application is currently still running on the full .NET framework, hosted as an App Service in Azure. However, we have several .NET Core contexts as well, and we are continuously working on moving our stack forward. We are in the process of migrating to a SPA using VueJs on the frontend, and then moving the API to .NET Core. We increasingly use Kubernetes for various workloads as well.
You will join a team of 8 remote developers, and as a team, you will work together on our product portfolio. We expect you to participate in the whole product workflow, from idea to production. You will help build new features, do code reviews, make releases, and make sure your features work and continue to work in production. You will also help us push forward our technical stack and infrastructure, to improve the performance, availability, and scalability of our products.
Why should you work at Likvido?
Well, we are a growing startup with big visions, great room for growth, and passionate employees. You have the opportunity to impact Likvidos success in the future regarding the development of a top nudge visual product. In addition, you get:
- A job with great responsibility, impact and many challenges
- We meet up a couple of times a year on a secret location and have amazing weekends with loads of fun
- A steep learning curve and challenges from day one
- Free meditation: We pay your Calm.com or Headspace subscription
- Free books: You can buy all the books you need to stay ahead and learn new things
- Free education: After working in the team for 12 months, we offer to pay your education
- Free salary: Our vision is to enable personal growth for our team and business growth for our clients. If you have reached the limit of personal growth as part of Likvido, we will support you if your dream is to become an entrepreneur yourself. If you have worked at Likvido for at least 3 years, we offer to pay your salary for the first 3 months so that you can start your entrepreneurial journey.
- Free sports: We have sports activities paid for by Likvido and we offer to pay if you want to run a marathon or challenge yourself in other healthy ways.
We expect you are passionate about what you do and carry out your work with great integrity. It is important to us, that you love your work just as much as we do. We expect you to take responsibility for your area and contribute to the success of Likvido. Also, we are looking for someone who can say “YES!” to the following:
- I consider myself a senior full-stack developer with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position
- I put great pride in my work, and I like to solve challenging problems in ways that will make maintenance easy
- I enjoy following the technology trends and consider how they can be used to solve the problems we face
- I have strong opinions, but I understand and respect the opinions of others as well, and I will seek to resolve conflicts in a productive manner
- I have multiple years of experience with:
- .NET Core
- Bonus: VueJS
- Bonus: Kubernetes
- You will 100% remote along with our existing team
- We work within CET office hours but are flexible to accommodate other schedules
- We pay a good salary
- We expect you to be fluent in English
- The position is full-time
- Your manager will be operating from Denmark
How do I apply?
If you are Likvido's new Full Stack Developer, send your CV and a presentation of yourself.