I’m Roy Harmon, the Inbound Marketing Manager at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. That growth is thanks in part to our extensive inbound marketing program. As we look to scale our efforts in 2021 and beyond, we’re looking for a Content Writer.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time mid-level position in which you’ll have the opportunity to develop top-notch content that directly impacts the ROI of TestGorilla’s marketing efforts. I’ll work with you to make sure you get the data you need to show your value to future employers.
HR technology is a $16 billion dollar market that has grown by over 14% since 2014. At TestGorilla, you’ll gain valuable experience writing in an industry that is expected to continue growing for the foreseeable future.
Here are some of the other benefits of working at TestGorilla:
- You can work from anywhere in the world (the entire TestGorilla team is remote, spread across the Netherlands, Spain, Mexico, the US, Argentina, Serbia, and the Philippines).
- Compensation is €23,000 - €40,000 (gross compensation including bonus), stock options.
- You’ll love working with me (I can provide references!) and the rest of the team.
- I’ll work with you to make sure you’re getting the metrics you need to further improve your resume.
We’ve got the team in place to make sure that your work meets its full potential. Here are some of the accomplishments you’ll be able to add to your resume as you meet your goals at TestGorilla:
- Developed and wrote blog content that increased organic search traffic by 3,000% over the course of a year.
- Developed and wrote content for lead magnets that increased newsletter signups by 250% in six months.
- Developed and wrote content for inbound marketing campaigns that increased free trial signups by 150% in six months.
TestGorilla is on a mission to help hiring teams make better hiring decisions faster, easier, and without bias.
In 2020, we launched our screening platform that allows employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results that measure aptitude, practical job skills, culture add, and motivation.
We attracted $1.2M in seed funding last year and have experienced rapid growth since then.
What we need from you
We currently have a team of freelance writers producing content for our blog. We’ve seen great results so far, but we want to scale our efforts in a big way this year.
We need a high-caliber in-house content writer who can devote all of their working hours to developing excellent content for TestGorilla.
Specifically, this will include things like:
- Writing short- and long-form content for TestGorilla’s inbound marketing campaigns, including emails, landing page copy, blog posts, case studies, and lead magnets
- Creating, proofreading, and editing copy for various marketing channels
- Interviewing customers, researching topics, and generating new ideas for content
- Join (and help shape) a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- A writing degree (e.g., Journalism, English, or Communications) or three years of professional writing experience
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Inbound marketing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of the HR industry is a plus
What do you think?
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our skills assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too! (I actually enjoyed it.)
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, We’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you have the skills we need.