Time is our most precious resource. Toggl Track is helping hundreds of thousands of people - from developers to artists, and tens of thousands of teams of any size to supercharge their productivity.
Have you helped cloud-based companies (preferably SaaS) scale their revenue? Does the thought of working with a fully remote team of amazing individuals excite you? Do you have the drive to accelerate us on our path to becoming the world’s largest and best time tracking tool? This is your chance.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial individual with experience leading a marketing team in a scaling SaaS business. You are analytically minded, with strong attention to detail, and the ability to identify trends within data sets. As the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for taking the growth of the company to the next level, by leading a team of 8 in their efforts to scale our customer base.
The role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer and will collaborate with the Sales and Customer Success teams. You will play a critical role in helping achieve our revenue and growth goals in a cost-effective way. If you’re a skilled digital marketing leader able to inspire your team members, with a track record to prove it, we’d like to meet you.
Our team works from 40+ countries around the globe. We hire globally, you work locally - in the heart of London, a beach outside of São Paulo, or a quiet village near Florence, the choice is yours. For this role, you should be able to work during European time zones. The gross salary for the role is €70,000/year plus some great benefits.
You have 5+ experience in (B2B) demand generation and acquisition marketing and have built out a SaaS acquisition machine before. A growth mindset, data-driven, and capability of switching from strategy to execution are key. You have proven experience in Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, CRO, SEO and self-service sales. You are up-to-date with the latest trends, market-leading tooling, mobile measurement platforms, and best practices of web and mobile performance marketing.
You are able to see, sense, and touch the details of everyday activity. You have helped a company scale its revenue. Your responsibilities will include leading the marketing team, developing plans to help scale our revenue, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term team executable goals.
Role responsibilities include:
- Develop and lead a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product marketing, paid advertising, marketing automation, owned and earned media)
- Develop a feasible marketing plan to support the company’s overall strategies and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Ensure our marketing message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns within our user base
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Suggest and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the marketing team
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Liaise with the product, sales and customer success team leads to increase user conversions
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities, with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Work experience (5+ years) as a digital marketing team leader, preferably in a SaaS company
- Hands-on experience with Paid Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, CRO, SEO, etc
- Experience running successful global digital marketing campaigns in multiple channels
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
What we offer
- The gross salary for the role is €70,000/year
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- 24 days of paid time off a year, plus your local holidays
- In-person meetups for team-building (expenses covered) when it’s safe to travel again
- Laptop and a €2,000 budget to set up your home office
- Reimbursement for co-working space membership or internet service at home
- Opportunities to attend training, workshops, and conferences
- Monthly reimbursement for a gym membership, massage, and other wellness services
- Support for buying tools you need for doing your best work (even eyeglasses if you need a new pair)