Salary $85k to $125k base with bonus dependent on experience
***Please read prior to applying***
We are only hiring from these states, if you are based out of other states we can't consider you for hire.
Sorry, no Visa Sponsorship or Transfers available.
CloudScale is an award winning and globally recognized leader in cloud migration, transformation and
user experience design services. We help companies innovate by combining the power of cloud
technologies being developed by companies such as Microsoft in new and innovative ways. We work with
our clients to analyze existing systems and processes, facilitating the extraction of greater economies of
scale; as a result, our clients realize better performance and profitability.
CloudScale is currently seeking applicants for its Client Success practice. This individual will serve to
provide deep insight and support in Business Analysis, Design, and Project Management activities. This
individual will help qualify business requirements and manage the implementation of solutions.
- The successful candidate will be a leader who is able to organize and drive teams forward.
- The successful candidate will have presentation skills and the ability to translate business requirements into concepts.
- The successful candidate will be articulate with a strong EQ, and have the ability to develop 'Pointof-
- The successful candidate will be able to deconstruct problems and provide clear paths to resolution.
- Adopt a consulting-led approach and become a trusted adviser to customer
Experience & Responsibilities
- Experienced with Microsoft Productivity Stack, particularly Office 365 and SharePoint.
- Functions as the primary point of contact for CloudScale and the Project Management Office for
multiple work streams.
- Responsible for managing projects, coordinating project schedule, resource allocation, risk management, priorities, and communication.
- Response for handling incoming help requests and execution of solutions.
- Perform technical writing and documentation activities.
- Build both client and end user trust, establishing relationships and developing a rapport within each assigned work stream.
- Understanding of traditional project management and Agile methods.
- Envision and design business critical solutions.
- Document and facilitate requirements gathering with stakeholders.
- Identify current- and future-state business processes.
- Analyze and validate detailed functional specifications.
- Produce assessment and analysis documents for C-level stakeholders.
- Understanding of ITIL & ITSM practices and Change Management process.
Project Management Platform Experience
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- Understanding of backlog management with specific focus on managing velocity and burndown
So, what are you waiting for? If you are passionate about being a thought leader and want to work with
smart people that are committed to accomplishing great things, then apply today!